Friday, December 19, 2008

[Uchiha Brothers] Points Of Authority [BETA]

High quality guys, high quality... Everything after 0:20 will probably be remade. Im just trying some new stuff and I DO realize that I went a little overboard with certain effects. Im sorry, but dont point that out. Oh, and yes, its another BETA, but dont worry. All the BETAS will be finished sooner or later, I just need some variation in what I create, If you get what Im saying? Im not an Uchiha fangirl at all, but I find their story to be quite the tragic one and I figured they deserved a little tribute. Well, enjoy the BETA and please share your opinions. You know I love to hear them even though I don't have time to reply to every single one, I still read all of it. NO bitching, flaming or bashing of characters. Thank you. DISCLAIMER: I do not own Naruto in any way. Song: Points Of Authority
Artist: Linkin Park
Anime: Naruto

Author: VeroniikaChan Keywords: ItaSasu Sasuke Itachi Uchiha Brothers VeroniikaChan Naruto Manga Anime Added: December 19, 2008

from http://beautyproductsltd.com/