Monday, December 22, 2008

RukiaUchiha has been tagged! + Surprise BETA

EDIT: I've got tagged twice now! :O zakuro92, who was also tagged by me in this Video, tagged me before I could tagged her! xD It's a litlle mistake, just ignore it. I'm just so happy, that I've got tagged TWICE :3 ... And RukiaUchiha is me! xD
Thanks for tagging me, tohruhondaa-chan (and zakuro-chan) ♥ So, these are just random facts about me. You may already know some of them. But, I need to say, that I really love to make tag viddies! It's so much fun :) I also put in the BETA, I'm working on. At first, it was MEP part, but someone took the same song as me and has finished the part first. But I really liked, how the part turned out, so I decide to finish it.
I hope you'll like it ^__^ × About "RukiaUchiha has been tagged"
Song used: Long Kiss Goodbye
Artist: Halcali Program used: Sony Vegas 7.0, Pinnacle Illusion Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN THE SONGS OR THE AUDIO I USE IN MY VIDEOS! THE VIDEOS ARE PURELY FAN-MADE AND THE COPYRIGHT IS NOT MINE! + THE FANARTS ARE NOT MINE! THEY BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ARTIST! × About "NaruHina, ShikaIno: In Too Deep"
Anime used: Naruto (Shippuuden)
Song used: In Too Deep
Artist: Sum 41
Pairings: NaruHina, ShikaIno
Program used: Sony Vegas 7.0
Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN THE ANIMES OR SHOWS I USE IN MY VIDEOS! I DON'T OWN THE SONGS OR THE AUDIO I USE IN MY VIDEOS! THE VIDEOS ARE PURELY FAN-MADE AND THE COPYRIGHT IS NOT MINE! × Facts Fact #1: My OTP
SasuSaku of course. (You may already knew it xD) Fact #2: My e-wifey
vegetaundbulma AKA "Crazy" or Naima is my e-wifey. She's the best, seriously!
And I added a picture of her. She's so pretty, isn't she? x3 Fact #3: My dream
I would love to rape Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto *__* (Yes, I'm a crazy pervert.) Fact #4: My boyfriend
The best boyfriend on earth: George. He's so cute and wonderful, I love him so much ♥ (He doesn't want, that I show his face to you directly. Aww, he's so shy! :3) Fact #5: My favorite Movie
A Walk to remember is the best Movie EVER! If you didn't watch it yet, go on and watch it NOW! Special Fact: My Obsession
I love to collect Disney things. I nearly have all Movies and I've got all Soundtracks *___*
Disney forever! My favorite Disney Movies: Tarzan, Mulan, The Little Mermaid and Beauty And The Beast.

Author: XRukiaUchihaX Keywords: Tagged Video Facts Naruto Shippuuden NaruHina ShikaIno XRukiaUchihaX zakuro92tohruhondaa2 Added: December 22, 2008

from http://beautyproductsltd.com/