Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Naruto Charactor Ipods

Okie-dokie, this video is dedicated to xStarClanMedicineCat, my newest subscriber! And, i know it's kinda short, but I was really wanting to get this done. Also, I just got two new Linkin Park CD's, so I wanted to try them out. Featured in this video:
Sasuke-Crawling by Linkin Park Gaara-Leave Out All The Rest by Linkin Park Naruto-How You Remind Me by Nickelback Itachi-What I've Done by Linkin Park Kakashi-In The End by Linkin Park P.S. as always, i own nothing. the pictures are from deviantart.com, the songs are property of thier respective owners. (NOT ME!)

Author: livewired33 Keywords: kakashi sasuke naruto itachi gaara uchiha hatake nickelback livewired33 linkin park in the end what i've done crawling Added: December 2, 2008

from http://measuring.beautyproductsltd.com/