Sunday, November 2, 2008

WORLD PREMIERE - Naruto - Scream [HSM3]

Scream - High School Musical 3 (Zac Efron)
-----------------------------------------
This is my second video that isn't romantic or talk about love. I wanted to change.
I've used my favorite anime of ever, Naruto, that I think it's wonderful and so exiting.
One fantastic song, Scream, which is from High School Musical 3, will accompany the images, creating a truly evocative atmosphere. It is my nineteenth video, I hope you like it.
Dedicate to my great friend, Michele Briozzo
---------------------------------------
Strano ma vero, ma è il mio secondo video non romantico o comunque ch non parla di storie d'amore. Ci sto prendendo gusto!
Ho usato il mio cartone preferito di sempre, Naruto, perchè credo che sia molto adatto alla canzone; poi lo trovo così pieno d'azione...
Una canzone fantastica, Scream, proveniente dall'ultimo film della Disney, High School Musical 3, accompagna le immagini, creando un'atmosfera veramente suggestiva.
Spero che lo gradiate, visto che è il mio diciannovesimo lavoro.
Dedico questo video ad un mio grande amico, Michele Briozzo.
----------------------------------------
Scream - High School Musical 3 (Zac Efron) The day door is closed,
The echos fill your soul.
They wont say which way to go,
Just trust your heart. To find what youre here for,
Open another door.
Im not sure anymore.
Its just so hard. The voices in my head,
Tell me they know best!
Got me on the edge,
theyre pushin, pushin, theyre pushin I know they got a plan,
While the balls in my hands!
This time its man to man,
Im droppin, fightin, its time too. Whole worlds upside down,
Its been faster
What do I do now? Cause I choke! I dont know, where to go, whats the right team?
I want my own thing. So bad Im gonna Scream!
I cant choose, so confused! Whats it all mean?
I want my own dream. So bad Im gonna Scream!
High School Musical 3 lyrics on www.lyrics-celebrities.anekatips.com Im kickin down the walls.
I gotta make em fall!
Just break through them all!
Im pushin, crashin, Im gonna
Fight to find myself,
Me and no one else!
Which way I get down,
Searching, searchin, cant find a
Road that I should take,
I should, tomorrow left us!
Its like nothing works without you! I dont know, where to go, whats the right team?
I want my own thing.
So bad Im gonna Scream!
I cant choose, so confused! Whats it all mean?
I want my own dream.
So bad Im gonna Scream! Yeah were cooks, running down,
hear the crowd gettin loud!
Im consumed by the sound!
Is it hurt? Is it love?
Can the music ever been enough?
Gotta work it out, gotta work it out!
You can do it,
You can do it! I dont know, where to go, whats the right team?
I want my own thing. So bad Im gonna scream!
I cant choose, so confused! Whats it all mean?
I want my own dream. So bad Im gonna SCREAM! I dont know, where to go, whats the right team?
I want my own thing. I want my own thing!
I cant choose, so confused! Whats it all mean?
I want my own dream. So bad Im gonna SCREAM! Oh .. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! 2006-2008 Shirogane Productions
----------------------------------------
Disclaimer: TV Tokyo Corporation, no copyright infrigment intended .anime
naruto are copyright to tv tokyo corporation and masashi kishimoto
© T.V TOKYO
© Masashi Kishimoto

Author: RyanShirogane Keywords: naruto now never high school musical sasuke uchiha uzumachi sakura neji gaara zabuza kiba itachi Hyuuga orochimaru Added: November 2, 2008

from http://educational-toys.toysshopline.com