Wednesday, November 26, 2008

[Anti-NS MEP Part] Your Love Is A Lie

HQ please! --- So, you may wonder, why I upload my Part for the Anti-NaruSaku MEP right AFTER I uploaded the full MEP, right? xD Well, my e-wifey requested to upload my MEP Part in the edit version and of course I couldn't resist her wish :3 It looks much better now. Make sure to watch this, if you watched the old version! × About
Anime used: Naruto (Shippuuden)
(Anti-)Pairings: Anti-NaruSaku, SasuSaku Song used: Your Love Is A Lie
Artist: Simple Plan
Program used: Sony Vegas 7.0
Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN THE ANIMES OR SHOWS I USE IN MY VIDEOS! I DON'T OWN THE SONGS OR THE AUDIO I USE IN MY VIDEOS! THE VIDEOS ARE PURELY FAN-MADE AND THE COPYRIGHT IS NOT MINE! And to all the dumb flamers: I'll delete all of your comments, so don't try!

Author: XRukiaUchihaX Keywords: Anti-NaruSaku Naruto Uzumaki Sakura Haruno Sasuke Uchiha MEP Multi Editor Project Shippuuden Added: November 26, 2008

from http://ecabels.com/