Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sakura's Memories[SasuSaku][Happy B Day Noemi]

READ FIRST# Disclaimer: This video is purely fan made, and I am not making any profit. I do not own the clips or the songs I used, they belong to their rightful owners/companies. No Copyright Infringement intended at all. Song: The Islander
Artist: Nightwish
Program: Sony Vegas 7
Footage: Naruto 109 FFVII CC
Dedication: AUGURI NOEMI!! Even if my favourite couple is NejiTen, i still keep in my heart SasuSaku, it was my first couple and today my friend Noemi(from NejiTen italian FC) is 15 and she love SasuSaku, i thought it could be cute a present like this ^_^
Kiss

Author: annasukasuperfans Keywords: SasuSaku Sasuke Uchiha Sakura Haruno Naruto Nightwish The Islander Marco Anette Jukka Tuomas Emppu Added: October 15, 2008

from http://bath-body.beautyproductsltd.com/