Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sasuke's Unbreakable

Okay...first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY AceShade-san! .____. Erm...well, sorry for not being able to use the full song (not enough Sasuke's scenes and...you know that Sasuke's not my fav character, so... XD) Gomen-ne... Anyway, the song used is Unbreakable by Fireflight. O.o I've made the amv very...simple cuz I don't have the time. Anyway, this is a Sasuke tribute. I know, Itachi appeared at times (okay...a lot) in the whole AMV (don't kill me! XD) Well, this amv is a birthday present for my friend AceShade who always sending me songs for my amvs. ^^ Thank you, AceShade-san! Disclaimer: I do not own the anime or the song used in making this amv. This is purely a fan-made video and I do not gain any profit from making this.

Author: kyuuka666 Keywords: Uchiha Sasuke Itachi Fireflight Unbreakable AMV Added: June 5, 2008