Thursday, April 24, 2008

tribute sakura and sasuke you and me

youtube removed the video i posted earlier because i forgot to credit TV TOKYO and Masashi Kishimoto, I think :D this is a lot similar to the previous vid i uploaded (which of course, was deleted), same background song. i was planning to use another one because i got tired of listening to you and me by lifehouse over and over again, but no one has ever used that song for an AMV before and I wanted to be different...and some images from the previous vid are found here. i hope youtube doesn`t delete this vid. I credited Masashi Kishimoto and TV TOKYO two times, I think x3 oh well. i used pictures because i don`t know where to find clips at all. can you tell me? comment :) --- naruto is made by Masashi Kishimoto and copyrighted (TV TOKYO)

Author: rippingplastichearts Keywords: sasusaku anime sakura sasuke uchiha haruno naruto amv tribute manga you and me lifehouse rippingplastichearts Added: April 24, 2008